Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

How do these people sleep at night? Howdo they look in a mirror, shower their bodies, eat breakfast, work, shop, take a dump? Howdoes their skin not crawl with maggots feeding off their rotted existences? God, save the world from these creatures! Sodom and Gomorra were picnics compared to this.

Follower of Christ. Unapologetic patriot. Fierce Mama. Business owner. Relentless truth-seeker. We do not consent. WWG1WGA

hang em high

Kicked off Twitter. Love my God, country, my President 45 and family. Love truth! And patriots!!

We beed public punishment for them too.

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

The look on his faces says he's in deep Do Do ! 🤣🤣🤣🤪💩

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

this POS PEDOJACK NEEDS TO FRY!

Hola Hello I am just another human being gratefull to have overcome my addiction with aa and my fellow wu/mans, in search for our freedom!

dificult to believe, imposible to swallow

I'll be so glad when the truth comes out and all the pedos face justice for the ctimes they have committed. I just wish it wouldn't take so damned. long.

(1) Show this thread

they have to be nonhuman demons to enjoy such inhumane behavior

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Dayum! Pedos everywhere!😳🤮

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

is there no depths to their depravity
God help us🙏

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

What's sickest of all is they've been openly grooming our children in & thru public schools, including extra-curricular activities. Teaching sexual "techniques" to gradeschoolers!! How many parents know?! Are they ignorant, blind, don't care, actually support it... what?!

#Godsaveourchildren

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

fucking ewwww. just disgusting crap coming out

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Nothing surprises me anymore. He's a sick eff who needs to die with chopping off of all his heads, since he's obviously a monster!

(1) Show this thread

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Send this pigs to Gitmo and No mercy !!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Sue, this rabbit hole will wreck you....

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? 🇺🇸🌏🪖🦍

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

the dragons den no longer exsist, I know those hashtags are probably real, Ive never tried them. I was told the dragon den crew were not really fighting the good fight, I have no clue to be honest. The website is for sale, does anyone know what is the deal with the den crew? Just curious, not stirring trouble, hoping they were good.

(3) Show this thread

hang them all

Wtf. What is the source for this? I don't mean the actual hastags, but the link to this article

(1) Show this thread