Prayers up for our Joey!

Father God we need him here longer🙏

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sending prayers of healing, light and love Joey’s way. Praying that God restore him in all ways in Jesus’ name.
🙏❤️🙏

The picture breaks my heart. I just made a prayer for him. Thank you for informing us about him.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Praying Jesus puts his loving arms around you - God Bless

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank you Heavenly Father for guiding and healing Joey and with our gratitude for all You do we Praise and Glorify You through Jesus Christ Amen

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Joey said on X that he is having to take a break from all this, so Nana sending prayers with him for what ever time he needs.
Your frens will always be here on AU for you hun sending love and light directly to your heart.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Love and prayers.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for healing physically, mentally and spiritually for Joey!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏🙏🙏💫

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

🕊🙏🕊

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Joey, please know God loves you, and we love you. Prayers for strengthening your heart by the Grace of God!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen praying for Joey for a complete recovery and he feels your presence with him Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Joey & his caregivers the guidance to carry Joey forward to good health that he may continue on his good path in a good way.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Dear Father who art in heaven, our Joey is in need of the care that only you can give. He has pulled himself out of depression in order to be a part of this movement, it is so important, he has a wonderful heart but needs further sustenance from you.Please heal him and keep him safe and. strong, he is a part of our family, He is a strong but wounded patriot...he is needed,In Jesus name, Amen. Shalom

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you Joey. But honestly...It may feel like the devil...but Satan can't have your heart...God has your heart. These tents we live in are for a time until we're called home to be with the Lord. I'm sorry you are struggling...and I do pray that God heals your heart. Big Prayers and Blessings to you! 🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Prayers for Joey 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and keep him safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Lev Sameach... & Give you a heart of Joy/Praise.

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Much love, & prayers for a speedy recovery Joey.
🙏❤️🙏
I give thanks to God for guiding the hearts, minds & hands of Joey’s caregivers, and for Joey’s perfect health.

He is better now, but keeping him wrapped up in our prayers can keep satan away for good.

https://x.com/joey34955757/status/1734365738050425258?s=61&t=UsXenMl9IBlyM1Ffshvv0w

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response janice marie to her Publication

Yes Nana saw where he is home but perhaps he needs to take a rest from this mission, do some grounding, and take care of himself for a bit. Recoup.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🫶❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you that you feel the healing hand of God.

Please keep fighting!

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Joey...you have the heart of a Lion!
Whose report will you believe?
I believe the report of the Lord!

You ARE healed...in Jesus name!!!
Amen.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Prayers for you Joey, you are a surviver, continue ! đź’“đź’–

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Praying for Joey!

Love you Joey! Praying for you buddy!🥰

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

prayer's up for Joey