Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers up for our Joey!

Father God we need him here longer🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He is better now, but keeping him wrapped up in our prayers can keep satan away for good.

https://x.com/joey34955757/status/1734365738050425258?s=61&t=UsXenMl9IBlyM1Ffshvv0w

Yes Nana saw where he is home but perhaps he needs to take a rest from this mission, do some grounding, and take care of himself for a bit. Recoup.

In response janice marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Angels, he has relapsed again. He needs all of our prayers. He suffers most from the panic attacks at night. He is asking his family here, to keep the shills away. He also has his link up for help again. Let me find it and I’ll post it here.

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

sending prayers lots of natural remedies for panic attacks, if you have some lavender oil that may help. here is a link to an all natural device that may help. things like Kava root, valerian root also, just do some research also maybe CBD.. https://calmigo.com/pages/how-it-works?source=google&placement=g&medium=ppc&campaign_id=20612586222&sub_campaign_id=155172100213&ad_id=679693635250

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you hun.

(2) Show this thread