What in actual FUCK Batman…

The VA is now being called in to assist and provide these illegal migrants with medical!

This should piss off every Veteran as anyone who has dealt with the VA, the wait times are already long enough for us to get in and see our dr’s or receive any care over all in general.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response USCG VET to his Publication

My dad lost his leg in ww2 at age 19. The VA gave him a new leg every 5 years, and he was grateful for it because otherwise, he could not have afforded to pay cash or credit. The leg let him walk. No leg = wheelchair, and he would have rather died if that happened (he said it all the time).

So to my family, we appreciate the VA.

But the migrants have NO RIGHT to VA services!

Get them the fuck out!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The VA totally went to absolute shit when Obamacare took effect. I mean for the Vets that have been taken care of ( which doesn’t seem like a lot have been ) I’m glad they have been. They ABSOLUTIY deserve the Benefits along with all of us vets.

But the problem is, the VA system has turned into a training program with many students doing their interns or residencies at many VA locations.

The migrants haven’t done or contributed to a single thing and yet they receive free this and that and a bag of tricks. Makes me sick.

(1) Show this thread

Doesn't surprise me! But let them have it. I've been going 30 years for broken back and all they have done is give me Status Epilepticus seizures. I have quit all my meds except bipolar (for marriage) and seizures. I'm even growing a normal beard and sex drive since quiting PTSD med. If you can F@CK THE VA!

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

ive stopped going to the VA almost 10 years ago and havebt felt this good since becore i joined the military. they jhst want to throw pills at you to take and most of the time its not even needed!

(1) Show this thread

It sure did…..
We caught this on
AND WE KNOW,

Thank you for dropping it brother.
We are not receiving adequate healthcare
as it is since
President Trump left office.

This should be addressed with
White House VA Hotline.
We should all file a formal
complaint with a case number,
in order to
formally documented it.
Ironically the system
implemented under
Our 45th President
has currently been altered to
confuse us….
It once was truly effective.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

💯

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

All they gotta do is fookin HANG the traitor Project Paperclip VA fkrs that made it like that, EO their shit and put in med beds.

(2) Show this thread