What in actual FUCK Batman…

The VA is now being called in to assist and provide these illegal migrants with medical!

This should piss off every Veteran as anyone who has dealt with the VA, the wait times are already long enough for us to get in and see our dr’s or receive any care over all in general.

Doesn't surprise me! But let them have it. I've been going 30 years for broken back and all they have done is give me Status Epilepticus seizures. I have quit all my meds except bipolar (for marriage) and seizures. I'm even growing a normal beard and sex drive since quiting PTSD med. If you can F@CK THE VA!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

ive stopped going to the VA almost 10 years ago and havebt felt this good since becore i joined the military. they jhst want to throw pills at you to take and most of the time its not even needed!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

And you spend all day for a 15 min appointment. We need your blood again too. I go to the University of Cincinnati for my service because they don't know what kind of seizures I have. Thank you President Trump for community care.

(1) Show this thread