Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Funny you say that. I was over there the other day and thought it was pretty drab and uninformative. Anonup and WeGo are where I go when I want to know. Thanks Koba!!! The edit your post feature was at WeGo I hope Koba brings that here.

In response mikes mom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Same here. I opened a Gab acct last year, but never used it until a few days ago. Starting over after losing thousands of followers on twitter when my 3 accounts were permanenntly banned was disheartening, to say the least. To make matters worse, I couldn't seem to find many of the accounts I had enjoyed on Twitter. I wondered if there was even any point in building the Gab account.

Then, yesterday, I joined AnonUp. WOW! What a difference! Immediately, I saw lots of accounts I had followed before on twitter. So exciting!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Quantumly Free to her Publication

Yeah it's tough because some of my Twitter peeps just flipped into Gab and don't want to come here. I do have to say there seems to be less trolls here (even before the "fooked" button) so happy about that. 😁🤫

(1) Show this thread