Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

In response mikes mom to her Publication

I like this post. I'd like a little more clarity on what exactly you are talking about.
First, i completely agree with your post.
My question to you is, do you think, or have you found any sheep on Anonup that needs to be awakened to the horrific details of frazzle drip or the lap top from hell? Or would you say this platform caters to the ones already in the know?
Im not asking for facts or statistics just your opinion on the differences of users on both platforms

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I go back and forth and find your comments to be quite astute. Both give good information, but I feel that anonup tries much harder, with stronger and often more up to date information and data.

Nice place here, sure. Cozy bubble. But soldiers don't leave the battlefields til the war is done. I'm not going to stop respawning into the hell sites, myself. Identities are disposable.

(1) Show this thread

God-loving American Patriot living abroad. All about the children. HOLD THE DAM LINE! The Best is Yet to Come!

YES THANK YOU for ANONUP@administrator and@ghostezra!

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

amen

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

amen to that brother.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Funny you say that. I was over there the other day and thought it was pretty drab and uninformative. Anonup and WeGo are where I go when I want to know. Thanks Koba!!! The edit your post feature was at WeGo I hope Koba brings that here.

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Same here. I opened a Gab acct last year, but never used it until a few days ago. Starting over after losing thousands of followers on twitter when my 3 accounts were permanenntly banned was disheartening, to say the least. To make matters worse, I couldn't seem to find many of the accounts I had enjoyed on Twitter. I wondered if there was even any point in building the Gab account.

Then, yesterday, I joined AnonUp. WOW! What a difference! Immediately, I saw lots of accounts I had followed before on twitter. So exciting!

(1) Show this thread