Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

it will be funny when it actually happens - no press is bad press

pretty friggin brilliant. "There's not one thing that we can take out" (to make the movement fall)

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

They are trying hard to discredit this movement, America first! Free America, no more BS>

buh buh buh based! love how shrill and panicky they sound

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

Does anyone believe thats actually going to happen though? We are 3 weeks out. Cant see it happening.

Mom of 6, devout Catholic, RN

Really? It's what I've heard from Q sources, March 4th as the inauguration of the New Republic. I have to admit, my head is spinning with so much information/disinformation. And did Jeffrey Epstein really escape on Jan. 6th? And is there a way to discern Covid vaccine reactions beyond the CDC? Many good people are signing up for this who don't know what to believe as true. They see it as a way of helping the world get back to normal,etc. Thanks for any info....

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Nancy Lynn to her Publication

https://rumble.com/vdhsex-dr-judy-mikovits-how-covid-19-vaccines-may-destroy-the-lives-of-millions-dr.html

also go to frontline doctors online they have great info. documents, reports, and interviews - people get the vax mostly for 2 reasons fear or they falsely believe it will bring this to an end. (it will not0.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Same tactiic - use the actual truth & twist it

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

If we're all just "conspiracy theorist's" and full of it, why do they care, why are peoples pages taken down, why are we being erased from social media? We're all just crazy, right? So, why do they care?

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

NB!! Re telegram stuff - watch your back - physically, pls. Goes with the territory, so vigilant.

There's a lot more angry at QAnon posts in many groups I'm in. Over target.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

.....Because ABC Said so....... Really? ABC: 0 Credibility, GhostEzra 99% accurate with information and 100% reliable source.

I love how some of them say "secret laws" when it's plain as day right here

since when has the msm gone to discredit a conspiracy theory and then years later explain it?
This is not normal for them.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Is that now up in the air? I sure hope not.

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

Beware of those pushing the manufactured term QAnon. Why would They knowingly push a fake narrative that Q plainly presented as a larp to discredit Q Followers. Makes no sense those supposedly in the know would continue to push the MSM larp.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Exactly so "baseless" that they report on it.

They have Q derangement syndrome

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Great call and congratulations on coining QDS.....,❤️🇺🇸❤️🐇

(3) Show this thread

If some people haven´t heard about that, they now know 😁

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response mikes mom to her Publication

I go back and forth and find your comments to be quite astute. Both give good information, but I feel that anonup tries much harder, with stronger and often more up to date information and data.

In response mikes mom to her Publication

I like this post. I'd like a little more clarity on what exactly you are talking about.
First, i completely agree with your post.
My question to you is, do you think, or have you found any sheep on Anonup that needs to be awakened to the horrific details of frazzle drip or the lap top from hell? Or would you say this platform caters to the ones already in the know?
Im not asking for facts or statistics just your opinion on the differences of users on both platforms

(7) Show this thread

I still believe what Q said! it has to get so bad to push people to change. The percipice. Remember? We are not there yet. the sheep are still in their asleep. One of them said I'd rather have Biden who raped kids as a president than to have Trump bcz he is a disgrace 🤮😡. this is the kind of sheep we are dealing with!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

If you're not referring to the fat cow Behr from that stupid afternoon show, she's also stated she didn't care of Democrats were pedos. Disgusting!!

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

It is sad but there is going to be a certain Number who will never wake up to the evil that goes on...Remember, Satan has children as well...

(3) Show this thread

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

winning ✌🏻

🙄Baseless = I don't do any of my own research, I just spew out anything my fellow journalists say. I have never seen a lazier group of people in my life.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Even though this hit piece was supposed to make us look "crazy", as usual, maybe it will entice a few more people to do a little research.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

that was tasty!

It appears true journalism—that is, reporting only verifiable facts—is dead.

For the same reason someone caught standing over a dead body holding a smoking gun with 10 witnesses to the shooting and video of the crime is reported as the "alleged" killer, allegations that never got litigated would not be called a "baseless conspiracy theory" by a real journalist.

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

It better be by then. cause if not shits gonna get ugly between the citizens and government

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Isn't there a Q Drop referencing to the Media will continiusly talk about us?

Well, they may have just made people so curious that they will start researching for themselves now....yay!! lol 😂❤

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jennifer Lynette to his Publication

I strongly doubt it. The people still sleeping are hopelessly in a brainwashed state and all these stories do is reinforce their state. They will only stay asleep longer. :(
We in turn will only be ostracized more I'm afraid.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jennifer Lynette to his Publication

I strongly doubt it. The people still sleeping are hopelessly in a brainwashed state and all these stories do is reinforce their state. They will only stay asleep longer. :(
We in turn will only be ostracized more I'm afraid.

(5) Show this thread

#MLIS #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #AmericaFirst #GeneralSemantics #metadata #archives #enneagram #taxonomy #ontology #GodWins

They're obsessed. Q is the rock star they don't understand; so, they've probably tried to get an exclusive 'interview' with Q but don't understand why Q is 'deliberately' ignoring them. Ha-ha-ha. 🧐 🙃 😉