Only people mentioned by @oeralinda in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication

The only hinderence is they still own us, wierd
being owned

I would go a step further.

The once, some one said to me that they would 'motivate' workers by paying them per efficiently and correctly completed task.

I think politicians should have the same thing, but, link all of their and their entire familiy's assets to outcomes.

If the country loses because of your inability to apply your mind, you lose everything. If you are a good enough person, some will help you out financially.

Alternatively, we shouldn't be governed, and every single thing that happens should be a public vote, voters must register for each and every type of topic.

They get away with far too much because we weren't involved.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

I agree with this 💯 % they should not be signing bills to give our money to other countries in the middle of the night. unless the American people have agreed with it.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

need a sunshine law in dc

let the sun in

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

RFID chip every illegal border jumper, before sending them back... those caught in violence will have chips that explode when they get within 100ft of any US border.

RFID chips could be quite useful when deployed against the right segment of the population.

We have been normalized (pet chipping for 'safery') and baited with 'convenience' to think WE should be chipped.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

excellent

be chipped or march back where you came from outta the usa

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

😎 I agree. There needs to be penalties. They were warned. Would not take many attempts for others to realize the outcome.

(2) Show this thread