Oera Linda | Fyodor Dostoevsky | Lao Tse | Mehran Keshe | Q

I would go a step further.

The once, some one said to me that they would 'motivate' workers by paying them per efficiently and correctly completed task.

I think politicians should have the same thing, but, link all of their and their entire familiy's assets to outcomes.

If the country loses because of your inability to apply your mind, you lose everything. If you are a good enough person, some will help you out financially.

Alternatively, we shouldn't be governed, and every single thing that happens should be a public vote, voters must register for each and every type of topic.

They get away with far too much because we weren't involved.

In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThisIsC in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

I agree with this 💯 % they should not be signing bills to give our money to other countries in the middle of the night. unless the American people have agreed with it.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

They should not be signing bills that take away your sovereignty and power over them.

They are your servants. You are not their subjects.

Fix your mindset to my comment above, and all will fall into place by natural order.

(1) Show this thread