There are only 3 things I ever wanted from this life ! LOVE, PEACE AND TRUTH. It has been my experience that if you bring Truth it destroys the peace which in turn destroys the love. I no longer know what to do anymore! I am so very tired of being attacked and abused. Constantly ridiculed I am no longer strong enough for this I am trying but have been broken too many times. The pieces are too many to fit back together๐Ÿ’”please ๐Ÿ™ for me the attacks are worsening and I am weakening! Please pray for me. I would not ask if it weren't bad. I know how powerful all your prayers are. Thank you all for everything you do and I'm sorry bothering you all but I don't know where else to turn anymore. Love you all you are all my heroes and my sanity through all this spiritual war.

๐Ÿ™ Praying for you my dear. Stay strong, you can, and you must. Remember their anger is really not from you. We've all been abused, tortured, poisoned, programed and beaten down. They see what is happening to their world and are scared and too angry to admit it. You are unfortunately a easy target to release said anger but do not take it personally. You are truly here for a reason and when we come out the other side, that reason will be too console therm and show them the way home. Stay strong, step away recharge. God is with you, and so are the baddest bunch of Anons this planet will ever see. We are family and we love you. Rest up and find some peace in this crazy world of ours and always always remember, The Best Is Yet To Come. Love you patriot.

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you so much for that!โค๏ธ