There are only 3 things I ever wanted from this life ! LOVE, PEACE AND TRUTH. It has been my experience that if you bring Truth it destroys the peace which in turn destroys the love. I no longer know what to do anymore! I am so very tired of being attacked and abused. Constantly ridiculed I am no longer strong enough for this I am trying but have been broken too many times. The pieces are too many to fit back together💔please 🙏 for me the attacks are worsening and I am weakening! Please pray for me. I would not ask if it weren't bad. I know how powerful all your prayers are. Thank you all for everything you do and I'm sorry bothering you all but I don't know where else to turn anymore. Love you all you are all my heroes and my sanity through all this spiritual war.

Only people mentioned by @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️
You are not alone.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ that strengtheneth me.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I thought of you earlier for this but I was at work. Please listen, much ❤️
https://x.com/leslibless/status/1730219144094593467?s=20

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you so much for this my fren!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Praying for you. Be strong. We are with you in love, peace and truth. You are never alone❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Sounds like we are in the same boat😊.
The energy wave makes this more difficult I'm thinking.
Up and down. Then, No more back up
A female boomer, low end on the totem pole.
I have never ever been penniless.
Today is the day.
All I can do is continue to pray and stay at home.
Weight loss program 😊

Dear God please send help to All in need. Thank you

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I will being praying for you, as I always do for all of you. Ever so grateful to you all

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🙏 Praying for you my dear. Stay strong, you can, and you must. Remember their anger is really not from you. We've all been abused, tortured, poisoned, programed and beaten down. They see what is happening to their world and are scared and too angry to admit it. You are unfortunately a easy target to release said anger but do not take it personally. You are truly here for a reason and when we come out the other side, that reason will be too console therm and show them the way home. Stay strong, step away recharge. God is with you, and so are the baddest bunch of Anons this planet will ever see. We are family and we love you. Rest up and find some peace in this crazy world of ours and always always remember, The Best Is Yet To Come. Love you patriot.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Thank you so much for that!❤️

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank you for this!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

👉Take all the time you need, no Warrior remains on the battlefield indefinitely. 👈

I've pulled away for a couple weeks, several times over the past many years - you owe nothing to anyone, we are family. 💕

We're gonna be here when you've rested and recharged. We need you in the coming months, maybe now is the PERFECT timing for a "vacay" from saving the human race from imminent slavery and genocide.

🔥🔥You're loved and valued more than you know.🔥🔥

I love you.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

prayers my friend. I know everyone reading this has dealt with the same emotions. Hang in there - take a break and trust that we have this - actually God has this. I have been following for a long time and have experienced these same thoughts and emotions...only to come back stronger than ever - walk away for a while....find some peace and quiet

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

✝️💞🙏🥰

🙏🙏🙏

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Carolyn 'You Are Stronger then you know', keep reminding yourself of that fact.
You could practice using 'attacks' to strengthen you, your Truth Is Yours, No One can take it away unless you let them (and that's Not going to happen).
Are you able to sit comfortably with your knowing? and 'forgive them for they do not know what you know'...?
There is strength to be found there.

And Remember, We are here to listen, to offer prayer, and work together to pick up those who feel a low... 🙏

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I thought I was strong enough to sit with what I know but now am not feeling to sure and forgiving others is not hard for me at all. I just am so tired of the abuse by people who claim to love me. I try to keep the peace I try to overlook but sometimes it just gets to be to much! I am physically emotionally and mentally drained

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless Carolyn with loving guidance on the good path that she may be safe & well and continue in a good way.

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Everyone has their own truth, but their truth of how they had views or hearsay and explain how you came to this realization just as they have their own, I believe

GOD Family and Country! Trump supporter. #SaveTheChildren

GOD bless 🌹🥰

🙏🙏🙏

Love, Peace, Truth

Peace is hard to find when you have Truth.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Prayers of strength and armor to surround you incoming!!!
I have felt this way as well.
😘

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers fren. Lean on God, unplug, walk, visit friends. It is tiring. You are loved, appreciated and supported here. Never ever fear asking for prayers. Hugs.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
Put on your armor, take breaks when you need them. Our Father is strong.

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Know that you are loved, and that you are not alone! Prayers for you now, for strength, and keep us your sense of humor! Watch funny movies, and Psalms 23 and 51 are great for strength!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It’s no bother Carolyn. You deserve all the prayers we can muster because you are a child of God and He loves you dearly. We are all challenged daily and unfairly in seemingly insurmountable ways. Every challenge strengthens us even though it appears the opposite. After the storm there is a calm and peace, perhaps brief but palpable. Rest in those strong places. He said, “Be still and know that I am God.” He is with you and helping you every moment. Thank Him for His loving kindness and the blessings He bestows upon you. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Carolyn🙏😇

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts