Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Oh gosh you are so right! My friends here put up with me going down that rabbit hole and losing my shiitake mushrooms! I am so appreciative that I was able to confide in my AU friends when I woke the F up. The photos of the panda eyes will never be forgotten. I couldn’t see one more. It’s been over three years on AU and it is the best of the best people in my opinion.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes Martin, it is. It's homebase for many.

Idk what it is ,but when i see your name I associate this song w/you.
https://youtu.be/mTUhnIY3oRM?si=E0Xs8_fZXhdylHza

Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" from the album 'Who Loves You' (1975). "D...

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

That “fooked” button is a wonderful thing!
Much love to you Martin and to every anon here!! ❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

AnonUp has been a Godsend for me for close to 3 years. I wasn't on Twitter during The Purge that led many to AnonUp. I don't know how I found my way here but I am forever thankful that I did. You have all helped keep me sane during this crazy experience called The Awakening. God bless you all!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

you got called here silly there are no coincidences

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Thats right Martin because it is a SECRET - BRAVO - thanks for the TRUTH shout out there... its so much a secret that many have no clue what AU really is about. 2020 smacked the Truth Community in the face and they have not recovered ... so I disagree if anyone thinks this is the most awake platform - I do not believe there is one that exists.... unless they LEVEL some of us UP. Someone needs to break the BRICK WALL barrier.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

🤔 💭 💎 😁 ° 😎 Faster than the speed of an excellent idea 💡😊. More powerful than the imaginary glass ceiling! It's, it's .. .

What a cool 😎 🎧 👂❤️🧠 ) 🌊 ping ~

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Giz a follow@martingeddes

💗💗🔥💥😄how are you MARTIN ??!!

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

AU is home of those that started at the beginning and were eventually purged from the mainstream. It is for those that have reached a certain level of awareness and are desperately searching for a way to process their new terrifying yet undeniable reality. It is the family that welcomes you in a time your own family shuns you. It is the insider news platform where Trolls, Larps and Shills get fooked and the average normie is vetted before venturing into the abyss of awareness that to believe with certainty we must begin with doubting; the less you have the more free you are and that it is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts are related to our reality.
It is not for the faint of heart.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response TonyG to his Publication

Well said, Tony

(1) Show this thread

Less hate here, I guess. Typically only encounter trolls or paid ops on "X" lol. They never comment on your posts but if you reply to one of "their" comments, they hate it lol. Kinda fun actually, but only if you real-eyes, it's not a real person you are talking to, they are a bot, don't give an ish and defend a lie they know nothing about

If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here Martin.

You're the only man I've seen mention it.

Thank you.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

100% agree ..

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

And yet you fought and bragged about being on X. come on man! AU is only softer...because is so small. 😐😐😐

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

shhhh

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I can tell by my number of followers...😜

DISCLAIMER: I highly appreciate those who do follow me...🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖