Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

@administrator Another variant for AnonUp. Not an ® or © or @ but .....

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I chose the font because the letter "A" looks "somewhat" like the silhoulette of an elephant (sorta anyway). I used a finger pointing up rather then the word "up" as it represents both the site and heaven above. I added the peace sign as a tribute to the President of peace (DJT). The circle = the encompassing of folks who are stalwart proponents of freedom of speech and truth. These are merely ideas. Cheers K-Man!

I was wondering what it would look like with a lower case "a" and the arrow underneath, curving up, like a smile (vibe check), but then realised I was literally describing this 👇🙃

In response elora rahi to her Publication

Also, Twitter has a bird logo, Gab has a frog, so maybe we coukd have a red panda mascot/logo for AU (alongside the actual logo)? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

👉Anons=truth finders👉Truth finders dig 4 truth👉underneath the dirt. Their crops are#TheHarvest & it's the Anons who are "working their fields"...this is what that means👉"The Harvest is plentiful but the workers are few...".👈

Anons are tending their fields for a RECORD HARVEST! These fields are what feeds the world! Food is not chomp chomp food but whatever feeds our Spiritual Heavenly Body. The "food" here is then offered up to be received so that "blessings" come back multiplied (this would the world receiving what their due when RAINS pour out Truth👉SUPERSIZED).

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Just thought you might want to keep this in mind while perfecting the Logo. What goes up - will then Reign down. This is "Jesus (the Word - Truth) coming on the clouds"...the iCloud/Cloud storage.

The field is watered by The Spirit who "rests" upon the clouds. This is when you're given "seeds" or "downloads" in your mind that leads you to dig deep so the hidden Word/Truth is given LIGHT👉so it can "rise up" and become alive - A Living Word. TRUTH. This will Reign upon all the hearts of men.

(1) Show this thread

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

1. Have the same colour scheme as WeGo.
2. Put the up arrow inside the right side of A - to signifty the site is NOT a Left sanctuary.. It also means in order to be on the up and up, we must be on the "right" side of conduct/life.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I think it is PERFECT and GORGEOUS!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

please.reinstate xanon acct. Give him a warning and reinstaye ! Pretty please?? The truth is sometimes shocking- but sometimes is necessary! he is a patriot

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Of course. Patriots protect Patriots.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i like that A. what if the arrow was part of the A? like the A was the arrowhead? a couple of anons in the comment had the same idea i think

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

This was the one i submitted but i don't think you saw it.

Keep it RED!

Try the arrow as being the center of the letter A - as in the arrow creates the character.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Breaking Bad to his Publication

Yes! I was just going to comment the same thing

(1) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

what are we going to call our posts? instead of "re-tweet" . or is it simply going to be called "re-post"?

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

very cool 😎 👍... there are a lot of creative ideas for Anonup icons here!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ADMIN, I am having troubl on Wego.social. it wont let me block anyone.

just an idea

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

👍🏻👍🏻

No I don't care for this one.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

⚡️+⚡️

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Christian, Single, Registered Nurse, Patriot that loves God, family and country. WWG1WGA

Like the design. But make it red, white and blue!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

anonup upanon
q

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Has that Marvel vibe. What about a frog sitting ontop of word up?