Okay so the time is passed and nothing happened except for the clock started all over again, this is a fraud

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

Yessir new it was bullshit

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

same here all,,,,really rather discusted at this point. my gosh how much more do people have to suffer until they do something? if it were me or you,,, we would have been in prison by now not hanging in

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Same "Hurry up and wait" bullshit. Getting about tired of this crap.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

And why 30 hours 😐

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

They are trying to discredit Q and the movement
done in 30
I suspect we'll see a lot more of these type of things as we go forward

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Agreed.