Please pray for muh sis, heard that "man" call her the b word, I was on speaker phone, he done kicked Foster older daughters lights on. I told him you tell that motherfucker I will fly up there JUST to beat his ass and to get the fk out of your house.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Prayers up. 🙏

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

I was praying and mama was and I am sure my sis, and he got EXPOSED and busted, next HOLY SPIRIT PUNT for that suckah out of her house. His own mil dad won't have shit to do with him....he tried to tell her he is greasy but hard to understand sometimes when you are not.......hard to conceive, even sharp minds. OF which she probably blows my ass away iq wise. Our dad had 150 plus iq but also a good heart....and sometimes folks don't deserve to know us and they are NOT from GOD> them types.

(1) Show this thread

Better be glad I can't teleport, that scum bag.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Then I had to further stop myself from going in the other room and ground pounding him just thinking bout fkrs like that. NO FKN BUENO> makes me disgusted. I was raised by real men.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🤬🤬🤬

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Little mofo has an ankle monitor on, sure would be fkn great if they picked his sorry ass up. Failed a drug test, WTF is that motherfucker still doing free.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

KC where my dad and grandad were MURDERED> I will go fkn night ops on that motherfucker if I have to do that.

(2) Show this thread