Please pray for muh sis, heard that "man" call her the b word, I was on speaker phone, he done kicked Foster older daughters lights on. I told him you tell that motherfucker I will fly up there JUST to beat his ass and to get the fk out of your house.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Prayers up. 🙏

I was praying and mama was and I am sure my sis, and he got EXPOSED and busted, next HOLY SPIRIT PUNT for that suckah out of her house. His own mil dad won't have shit to do with him....he tried to tell her he is greasy but hard to understand sometimes when you are not.......hard to conceive, even sharp minds. OF which she probably blows my ass away iq wise. Our dad had 150 plus iq but also a good heart....and sometimes folks don't deserve to know us and they are NOT from GOD> them types.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Agreed.
I feel like all the souless people, you know the ones that have no inner voice, are starting to go a little nuts.
Even one of my kids is just lost right now. I am praying for her too.

Dear God according to your will please keep us all in the light.
WWG1WGA

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

AND GET THE SCUM BAGS away from YOUR BRIDE LORD> yep exactly. THIS weirdo has been the longest lasting most idiotic problem I have had. ONE is one, one the other.

(1) Show this thread