SRR

DID YOU KNOW?
Ashli Babbitt is not dead.
If she was a corrupt CIA plant, she's on an island somewhere with a big paycheck and new identity.

If she was a not-so-corrupt CIA plant, she flipped and is going to come out, tell the truth and testify.

Either way the whole thing was staged.
I'm betting she flipped.

I researched the hell out of this when it happened and it was all a false flag that millions are still believing.

I have always thought she was a part of the whole false flag. The "shooting death" video was poorly scripted. Any medical person like myself and any first responder should be able to see the total lack of protocol in the scripted incident. The producer of the show should have researched a GSW to the neck and the emergency protocols involved. The most glaring is no airway or circulatory support were initiated. Same thing with the George Floyd incident, no emergency protocols followed for a person with neck and airway trauma. 😏

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it