SRR

DID YOU KNOW?
Ashli Babbitt is not dead.
If she was a corrupt CIA plant, she's on an island somewhere with a big paycheck and new identity.

If she was a not-so-corrupt CIA plant, she flipped and is going to come out, tell the truth and testify.

Either way the whole thing was staged.
I'm betting she flipped.

I researched the hell out of this when it happened and it was all a false flag that millions are still believing.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Just hearing how Trump mentioned her at rallies, bringing attention to her tells me she (probably) flipped too.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have always thought she was a part of the whole false flag. The "shooting death" video was poorly scripted. Any medical person like myself and any first responder should be able to see the total lack of protocol in the scripted incident. The producer of the show should have researched a GSW to the neck and the emergency protocols involved. The most glaring is no airway or circulatory support were initiated. Same thing with the George Floyd incident, no emergency protocols followed for a person with neck and airway trauma. 😏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

wow - someone at a conference I attended stated this to me in person.

Hope she is safe - and flipped..... to the light

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Never believed she was dead since seeing the comical video footage out right after J6. Obvious fakery!
Have always wondered though, how they'll explain the "grieving" mother and so-called husband acts?🤔🤷🏼

Truth Seeker, God has Compassion for all Humanity, Gods Creation is Awesome

Ashley Babbit - Daughter of Diana - Friend of Jr..... come on peeps we all saw that pic (Not with Us)