"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

This should not ever be a place welcome to worry or complaining, it is not even close to who we are, this is the most positive loving bunch of folks i have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, thank you all.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I have been in the last several decades, impatient, down af, broke, fkd up on lotsa levels scenarios I have dealt with, on and on, we all got our stories. BUT I never gave up. Anyone ever want prayer, hollah, I'll be there.....

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

My life was a mess a long time ago too Steph! I feel ya'! God is Sooo Goood! 😊😍🙏❤😇🙏❤

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

What a trip it has been. lol

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

❤You ain't wrong! ❤

😇😃😊❤🙏❤🙏🇺🇸

🎯 Make Our Fore Fathers Proud! 🦁👍🚀💪🙏❤🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it