This should not ever be a place welcome to worry or complaining, it is not even close to who we are, this is the most positive loving bunch of folks i have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, thank you all.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen!🙏

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Thank you Jason for all your Beautiful posts! God Bless and Happy Blessed Thanksgiving! 😍😊🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I do all for The LORD and I love you guys so much, God bless and enjoy your turkey. :)

(1) Show this thread

I have been in the last several decades, impatient, down af, broke, fkd up on lotsa levels scenarios I have dealt with, on and on, we all got our stories. BUT I never gave up. Anyone ever want prayer, hollah, I'll be there.....

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Amen. You are a warrior.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

My life was a mess a long time ago too Steph! I feel ya'! God is Sooo Goood! 😊😍🙏❤😇🙏❤

(2) Show this thread

Everybody needs some body to lean on, given a full set of emotions for a reason and I care who is going thru whatever, can't pray if we don't know.

I understand.

(1) Show this thread

😇🙏AMEN
GOD BLESS YOU TOO BROTHER JASON
SO VERY THANKFUL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP TOO
HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR FAMILY

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

GOD Bless You too Mary, all my love to you and the family, enjoy your Thanksgiving my sister.

(1) Show this thread