"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

This should not ever be a place welcome to worry or complaining, it is not even close to who we are, this is the most positive loving bunch of folks i have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, thank you all.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I have been in the last several decades, impatient, down af, broke, fkd up on lotsa levels scenarios I have dealt with, on and on, we all got our stories. BUT I never gave up. Anyone ever want prayer, hollah, I'll be there.....

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

My life was a mess a long time ago too Steph! I feel ya'! God is Sooo Goood! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ™β€πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

What a trip it has been. lol

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

❀You ain't wrong! ❀

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Šβ€πŸ™β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

🎯 Make Our Fore Fathers Proud! πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸš€πŸ’ͺπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

❀❀❀

(1) Show this thread