Very difficult for me to ask, but could use prayers. I am struggling to breathe from depression and PTSD triggered once again from the endless mind games. Having diabetic blood issues due to 3 years of no kitchen and improper diet from my situation since Jan 6 in DC. Prayers for someone to be allowed to return and be who they really are would be greatly appreciated on this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you so much

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers for reset of all the PTSD
and
replaced
with
PEACE LOVE JOY FAITH AND HOPE
in JESUS NAME AMEN>

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿค™

Prayers and love sent my fren, WRWY

Prayers for you Chris..May the God of Peace,wrap His tender loving arms around you ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Praying for divine help for you and that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Healing, peace, and many blessings upon you.

Sending many prayers, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ praying that God would hold you tightly and that you feel the love and care of so many lifting you up tonight. May God bring peace, healing and comfort. Hold onto hope in the shadows and know that you are not alone there. No fear. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

โ€œEVEN THOUGH I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.โ€ โ€ญโ€ญPsalmsโ€ฌ โ€ญ23โ€ฌ:โ€ญ4โ€ฌ โ€ญNIVโ€ฌโ€ฌ

I am sorry that you are suffering. My prayers are with you.

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Chris, I pray your prayers will soon be answered. Please God blanket Chris with your peace and give him strength today and in all the tomorrows that follow. Please heal him granting him freedom from this pain. It breaks my heart that you are hurting, I will continue praying for your dreams to come true! Hugs you are not alone. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

Thank you very much Susan praying it is time thar God can answer prayers and not have them blocked by movie directors and agents controlling our lives with AI. Human mercy and compassion has to be allowed at some point with operators watching in silence, my heart was broken this weekend from seeing the one account who found me and who I admired, defended and was loyal to the most had blocked me to not be following me at the end. Evil from AI and they all just watch and let it happen no matter how much it hurts. So disappointed in this script that they refuse to edit and make right

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

praying...

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•Š

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

Chris, sounds very much like you're under spiritual attack. The good news is that when you recognize it and know how to deal with it, you can make it go away.

There are things we can't see. Some feed off negative emotions, They communicate by speaking to your mind as if it were your own thoughts.
Read that again -- 'as if it were your own thoughts.'

The two books pictured below I highly recommend, in order to understand what draws them to you & how to kick them out. You can read the reviews on Amazon; some have been life-changing.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6
They have had you on defense ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
Armed with information you will be on offense ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ

"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
That is a promise.
I've witnessed it many times!

Wishing you peace ๐Ÿ™

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thank you very muchโ€ฆnot easy when the attacks come from your own soul family from behind a desk using AI to act like Satan and laugh behind your back in secret back channel groups. I have been good for a long rime with the real Satanโ€ฆ.anon family members hiding behind masks has gotten to the point of disgusting games and they should be ashamed of themselves for agreeing to keep doing it

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers for you sweet brother in Christ Yeshua โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โ€ฆ.

We are here YOU are Loved๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Sheโ€™s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Sending many prayers, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ

We are here with you, we hear you patriot

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™Praying for you!

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

I do not know you personally Chris but your posting time stood out as an angel number to me. Some say comms, I think more spirituallyโ€ฆ

If any of this resonates with you, I believe it was for you-

Angel Number 353 is a powerful indication of important life changes occurring in your life (or about to occur). These changes have come about due to your positive attitude and intentions to better your life on all levels. Your prayers and positive affirmations have manifested your desired changes, and โ€˜betterโ€™ is now on its way into your life.

Angel Number 353 brings a message that the decisions and choices you are making in regards to changing aspects of your life are the right ones to make, and you are encouraged to put them into practice as soon as possible. Trust that the angels support you in these choices and are sending you intuitive guidance to help you through the transitions.

Continued in commentsโ€ฆ

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Benny โ€”-B to his Publication

Angel Number 353 tells you that although your steps may not seem clear to you right now, have faith and trust that these changes will bring about positive opportunities for you to take advantage of. Know that they are appearing in your life for a higher reason, so follow your path with faith and confidence.

You know within that you have made the right choices and decisions when you feel peace in your heart.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Never hesitate to ask, we are here for you.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for you.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™prayers for you brother !!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Praying for you fren ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers ๐Ÿ˜. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man ๐Ÿ˜‰

Prayers for you Chris ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒด Purged w/Trump.

๐Ÿ˜Œ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ™

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

Sending love and prayers. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Faith not fear God is with you when you ask Dear Lord please help Chris with his health feel in with your spirit Lord heal him help him get through his struggles for your Glory dear Lord Amen and Amen ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Hold on, it won't be long now!

Read today's messages, From Charlie Ward on Wed. 22 Nov .. it's never sounded this positive.

https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2023/11/23/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-november-23-2023/

Just got 5 Mil heavy lifters. Time in GREEN. GMT UTC.

I've never seen this in Canada before.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Judy Byington is a con artist.

(1) Show this thread