“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Very difficult for me to ask, but could use prayers. I am struggling to breathe from depression and PTSD triggered once again from the endless mind games. Having diabetic blood issues due to 3 years of no kitchen and improper diet from my situation since Jan 6 in DC. Prayers for someone to be allowed to return and be who they really are would be greatly appreciated on this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you so much

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I do not know you personally Chris but your posting time stood out as an angel number to me. Some say comms, I think more spiritually…

If any of this resonates with you, I believe it was for you-

Angel Number 353 is a powerful indication of important life changes occurring in your life (or about to occur). These changes have come about due to your positive attitude and intentions to better your life on all levels. Your prayers and positive affirmations have manifested your desired changes, and ‘better’ is now on its way into your life.

Angel Number 353 brings a message that the decisions and choices you are making in regards to changing aspects of your life are the right ones to make, and you are encouraged to put them into practice as soon as possible. Trust that the angels support you in these choices and are sending you intuitive guidance to help you through the transitions.

Continued in comments…

Angel Number 353 tells you that although your steps may not seem clear to you right now, have faith and trust that these changes will bring about positive opportunities for you to take advantage of. Know that they are appearing in your life for a higher reason, so follow your path with faith and confidence.

You know within that you have made the right choices and decisions when you feel peace in your heart.

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bnyk150 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Benny —-B, click on at the bottom under it