You weren't fans of where we were, you began to stand up pray and speak out, surely the ball is rolling, change is taking place, so look not at where we are, but where we came from, then focus on that place you hope to go forward into, complain not about circumstances or happenings while standing within Gratitude and Thanks for what will be 100% - never forget you are part of whats happening. Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Bulls Eye! We HAVE come so far and we are so Blessed to be Part of the Greatest Adventure in the history of the Universe! It is like a roller coaster ride! Everyday i wake up hoping for the Glory we know is coming....but not just yet. Then i come here and its info but not the barage of bad Vibes....we Learn with Love and Kindness. 😇🙏❤

love you too brother and GOD bless you and your fam

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

GOD Bless You All too Brother. I appreciate You man.

(1) Show this thread

🐸👊🐸

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

TY - Happy Thanksgiving Amy - GOD Bless You All. So Much Love.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🏼 grateful and blessed

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

GOD IS GOOD !!!

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Jason you did it again 😢thank you 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Its not me Anne - Have a Happy Thanksgiving - Bless You and Your Family, In Jesus Name.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Love you too. Hugs. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. God bless.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love You Fren!!! TY and God Bless!!! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

GOD Bless You too Kris - sending my Love to You and the fam - Happy Thanksgiving.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

When we give it to God we get Supernatural help... we are loved.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread