#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please feel free to use it at anytime 😎

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

LMAO
42 X and counting.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Where will the AIM be?
Lets do this frens.

YOU GOT TO FOOK IT UP!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

AU has been invaded recently with bots. But AU folks don't let them last long. 😇

How can it have 35 fooks and still be going????@administrator Houston....we have a problem...

A polite society includes the fook button.

Perfect day my friend

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

LOL Using the FOOked is fun

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We did it for you vincent

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

That cause you aint been here. bots been workin ova time. most accounts that came back only seem to have showed up since they herd "giveaway" otherwise just the Regulars holdin it down here

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Is the fook broken🤔

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Oddly satisfying 😅

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😂😂😂
Trending - [they] fooked 😂

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

She's got 23 fooks and still here!

💖that fook button!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

What The#Fooked ?😆

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

4 The Good Times!

A site feature to honor you, perfect!

I used it once. In 2021. Troll made their way onto our home base and I obliterated them! felt like shooting em till their aor wore down each time I hit the 🎯 Fook on em till *poof* :) nice to be in control on the platform. Like protecting your home from invaders irl:)

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

Armor*

(1) Show this thread

One last time lol

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Emma just#Fooked

Feels good, right?!
One of the best features here.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

It’s the right vibe to fook with on your last day, go for it. You’ll be leaving us fooker-free!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Lol.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

:)

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

if they let me back on X I may have worn the paint off it.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Sounds like an 11:59 post!! 💥😎

You got close when counting the dots tho :)

Got a lil nervous for some accts lol

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Do it one last time today! Lol!