I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

🀍
#ThankYouVK

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

ThanQ you@VincentKennedy! You have been a beacon of LIGHT for us. ThanQ for the follow, I have been humbled by it because I was just a simple older, somewhat clueless lady when I first got on Twitter. Thanks to your posts I soon understood things more and more. I began to understand my purpose in such a time as this. When removed from Twitter (still removed ) you were the first one I searched for to continue my journey. Your posts resonated in my soul, like I knew you already. Happy trails to you VK. I don't understand your leaving, but will remember you always. πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

I literally agree with every single word, well said! And also identical to my experience. β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ WWG1WGA!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HappyCleveland in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Lynn, click on at the bottom under it