Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Like you would say, Oh boi 😢 Everything must change. You were one of the first Anons, I found. (Doq too of course) I have to admit, I didn’t always get your postings 😂 I suppose that’s what drew me and others in, day after day these 5 years. I think we have laughed allot. There are so many precious souls in this awakening. You have been an inspiration. Your positive outlook, refreshing af! So I bid you adieu. May the light always touch your face. You left a mark. I promise to always smile when you come to mind. God bless you@VincentKennedy
Love the Canuck ❤️🙏❤️

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Best regards, VK!! In the darker moments, I would check your posts and somehow things seemed more clear and focused. Carry on to FREEDOM!! We’ll think of you fondly and hope to hear from you on the other side. PEACE to your heart!!
Gratefully, TJ!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

ThanQ you@VincentKennedy! You have been a beacon of LIGHT for us. ThanQ for the follow, I have been humbled by it because I was just a simple older, somewhat clueless lady when I first got on Twitter. Thanks to your posts I soon understood things more and more. I began to understand my purpose in such a time as this. When removed from Twitter (still removed ) you were the first one I searched for to continue my journey. Your posts resonated in my soul, like I knew you already. Happy trails to you VK. I don't understand your leaving, but will remember you always. 😇🥰

Patriot 🇺🇸 Happy 🤗 Grateful 🙏🏼 Positive 👍🏻 WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA 💥 Trust in God 🙏🏼

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I literally agree with every single word, well said! And also identical to my experience. ❤️🙏🏼 WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

Fare thee well ~ 😎

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

VK, you got me tearing up. We will miss you!!!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

So long VK. You will be missed no matter who you really are. It was fun. Your riddles and videos made us think. 😊👏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

"Man Tears" ThQ VK ; )

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

Great words. ThanQ

Be well fren

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Got to the 2nd paragraph and nonstop tears(sadness and joy) Thank you dear friend and my hubs and i Love you and always will.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Thanks@VincentKennedy. But I need to clarify something.

I have tried 5 or 6 times to get back on Twitter (X). No matter what I say or do I’m not allowed back on, and I assure you I never said anything so egregious that would single me out from anyone else.

Recently I created a new account, but even then they run me through their “prove you are human” games. I’m not the smartest man on earth, but I don’t believe most humans could pass those tests. Perhaps I’ll provide an example soon.

My point is that everyone cannot get back on Twitter. We’ve been benched. We’ve been silenced. We had our inalienable rights squashed by what I consider the KM, cabal, Baal, These steps are repugnant to the constitution, but I can’t fight on Twitter.

So, the war is there? Not for me. My war goes beyond social media. Way beyond. And I fully intend to fight the war at a higher, much higher level.

Thanks for all you’ve done for all of us.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Are you trying to get back into your old accounts? I had a few they suspended me from, you cannot get back in those. However, you can get back in to fight using a different email. The problem comes if you lose your password, they'll try to trick you into getting it by adding your phone. Anyways, you probably tried all this. Create an email using mail dot com or such.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Godly Man to his Publication

The war is ancient and eternal

(7) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Looking forward to..."Until we meet again"... Your loving and heartfelt messages means so much to us@VincentKennedy . When I'm emotional like today, it is telepathic heart vibes reaching across our beautiful world to touch other hearts...
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Well said VK, I have no doubt we WILL meet again! God Bless You & Yours!

Until we meet again.....💞💞💞

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

#ThankYouVK
Until We Meet Again 🙏🤗😘

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Thank u. Objective met and successful mission.
With Love and Respect VK, U Rock!!!

Signed,
Strat Guy Vic, This Guy. 🎸🤍🎯, Stay up Brother.😎

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

I don't handle farewells very well, my goodness 😭❤️
All the best to you brother. 🙏

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

❤️🥲

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

God Bless VK. You will be missed dearly, and I hope to meet you and all the other Anons one day. See you on the other side. 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I'm gonna read this again and again it Is so well written...
But this part right here already gives me Heart palpitations...💥
The Best Is yet to come ❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Time to burst the bubbles & spread the light!✨

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Such a wonderful post!✨💖

GOD SPEED, GOD BLESS US ONE AND ALL!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Thank you VK, you will be so missed. Hope to see you one day my friend🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻 God Bless you.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

✨👣💕May our Paths will cross again.💕👣✨

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

not sure who you really are or where you came from, doesn't really matter - thank you. You will be sorely missed. See you on the other side.