🎯💯🤣 I'm calling it a day 🤷‍♂️🤣

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

skol !!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

🍻🍻🍻

(1) Show this thread

Thank you Mike, you are a great pillar and are appreciated. Enjoy Family!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Thanks Jay, same to you 😎

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I'm chained to my desk for another 79 min...

Then it's all about the Family.

If anyone is feeling lonely over the next couple days, hit me up. I'm right here.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😂😂😂
happy gobble gobble to you & your fam. Will b all alone again, ugh, hubs working away, will probably watch It's a Wonderful Life again for the 50th time & wait to hear bells ring & angels to come show up 😄😊

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thanks Mare, happy Thanksgiving to you too 😁 sorry to hear you'll be alone though. It's gonna be a long day for me tomorrow, just like Christmas always is. Thank God for beer 🤷‍♂️🍺🤣

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣

Meme like no other meme Mike…..
LOVE IT🇺🇸

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread