just so we are clear how to count the winner the user must have a . in the context of the response. If it's a period at the end of a sentence it will count but must have a .
https://anonup.com/thread/13335044

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Give it to Kim Runner! She made such a heartwarming video .....💗 Gonna miss ya Shenanigans! P.S. Tell Phae he's missed over here before you sign off? 😘

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Hey folks! Stop counting kittens. Perhaps it's time we watched some water......

I counted@catadelle to be the 129th. I counted the replies that had a "." anywhere in their post, and the accounts I could not see. I saw three people that replied twice with a "." somewhere in their post. I did not count their second post. I also included people who typed a comma instead of a "." as I felt they meant to type a ".".

Did ya get it yet or you need help?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hi Kim :)

@kimrunner

I wrote it all down and came up with@CharRose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Per VK feedback:

I counted people that had accts set to private as having responded "."

I counted only the first qualifying comment a person made, only 1 entry

I counted comments that used a "." their comment in the form of a period or ... per VK comments

I did not count people who used ? or ! because that wasn't . Also per VK's feedback

I kept getting different people so I just took the time to write it out and it simplified things. At least people can see if they were counted or not if there are questions.

Maybe VK should stick around longer and make more tesserects! 😂

@VincentKennedy

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

If a person commented twice should we count only their first comment? I’ve counted so many times starting from the bottom & following the rules of ‘.’ Somewhere in context if the post but that last Q needs clarity.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I made a chart and recorded everything, only counted 1 post per person.

https://anonup.com/thread/13335892

(1) Show this thread

On the zillionth + 1 count, I got Dwain the Pain 1111@MasterPent.

I only counted .’s.

I didn’t count posts without punctuation.

I didn’t count !, ? or …’s.

On VK’s instructions, I counted the 4 posts I couldn’t see.

I didn’t count the second posts that I noticed…Victoria Skywalker, Patriotic One and Selah 321.

I may have missed other second posts.

I also had a phone call in the middle of counting so who knows?

OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with@CharRose as#129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

@kimrunner does this sync with what you get?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

This quote gave me chills...Angel Number 129: Work in your Favor
Angel number 129 is a reminder from the divine realm that you have to understand that winners never quit, no matter what. Basically, you have the ability to develop your potential by doing something you love each day. Perhaps, you need to balance whatever you are facing in life in order to have your favor. Equally, a winner is a dreamer who never gives up. Notably, winning starts from your mind before you act.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Kitty Kat to her Publication

AMAZING!!! Thank you for that!! ✨💝✨

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I was right. This is the new blockchain system for selecting a President. Totally secure, because it takes 4 years to notify the winner, by which time we can start over!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I guess its your lucky day. The winner could have been#587.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

Just looked at my phone must be must be something to this 129… just looked at my phone when it popped up and then noticed the other numbers… wooooweee! Lolin the air today lol

129 on 11/22
perfect

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

making a list

From the bottom. Only counting posts that include a ".", and not including hidden posts, I landed on@ConservChristy.

Questions…

1) Do we ignore people who write … instead of . I assume any other punctuation doesn’t count?

2) There are four posts that we can’t see. Do we ignore—not count—them?

3) At least one person has posted twice in the first 129. What to do?

I got LO Patriot

Copy that Patriot 😎

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Must be a "Team building" activity like at your work place

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Tracking is how to do things on our own without him 😊

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

tbh - idk - its kinda a mess atm.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

organized chaos:)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

@VincentKennedy, letting us help is a bit like herding cats! LOL

(4) Show this thread

Thanks for clarification VK, will recount 👍🏻

One of these 2.
One person at bottom has a count set to private so can't see .

If no period in the their comment then it's the red panda pic comment.

If period is in comment then it's Lo.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

Counted twice and came up with same 2 people +/- the mystery comment lol

(1) Show this thread

What is the cutoff for new vs. old accounts?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Do you start counting from the 1st entries at the bottom or the last entries at the top?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

First at the bottom is#1

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I would like to make one VK, can you point me to a good set of plans for it before you go please? Awesome job by the way on yours, it's mesmerizing.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Truly is:)

(1) Show this thread

Oohhhh Congrats 129!!!

The trouble is that there are accounts that we cannot see because we aren’t following them.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

i can see them and they have dots so count them.
or better yet you can follow them

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Doesn't matter if you follow or not, if they posted on his account you should see them

(2) Show this thread

Recounting now.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Best of luck to the victor

I'll hang on......

(1) Show this thread