#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

just so we are clear how to count the winner the user must have a . in the context of the response. If it's a period at the end of a sentence it will count but must have a .
https://anonup.com/thread/13335044

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

tbh - idk - its kinda a mess atm.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hold On, I'm Coming - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino AtlanticHold On, I'm Coming · Sam & DaveSweat 'n' Soul: Anthology (1965-1971)℗ 1965 Atlantic Recording CorpVocals: Dave PraterVo...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

😊💕

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

It's so funny that we can't help do a simple counting task without it becoming complicated. LOL Gotta love us! 😁 💕

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Best post of the day!

Thank you! 😊 💕

(1) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🤣

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

VK has probably felt like that from the very start on November 22, 2018! Good thing VK loves cats!

(1) Show this thread