Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™Could you all please say a prayer for my brother Donny? I just found out he is in the hospital with serious issues with his (heart and diabetes and prostate and his leg. He is in ICU in a different state than I am in. They may have to transfer him to a bigger hospital. Don't know yet. Thank you all in advance. Love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™

Dear Heavenly Father, you have rescued many in this strong group of patriots, it seems that hardships fall on the families of those pushing forward. Please give strength to Donnie to weather this storm. , help them to find the best hospital... as well as skillful and caring Drs... keep him family strong during this trying time... In the name of Jesus, Amen

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Selah in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. Such a beautiful prayer.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ