Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🙏Could you all please say a prayer for my brother Donny? I just found out he is in the hospital with serious issues with his (heart and diabetes and prostate and his leg. He is in ICU in a different state than I am in. They may have to transfer him to a bigger hospital. Don't know yet. Thank you all in advance. Love you all.🙏❤️🤗🙏

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please send healing to Donny. Bring him a doctor that has Donny's best interests in mind. Help the doctor diagnose and begin the healing process. Please give comfort and patience to the family as they await further information. Keep them safe and under your love and protection as well.
Thank you in advance for any miracles you provide. In your name we pray...

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏💝🙏

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In The Divine Will and Jesus Holy Name we Pray... AMEN 🙏 Lovely Prayer Indeed...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. Beautiful prayer, Charlie.🙏❤️🤗🕊️