Fighting lawfare with no money is a nightmare. Please, EBS soon. The genocide needs to be common knowledge.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I believe it will happen next summer.

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

What leads you to this conclusion?

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Blessings of Abundance, Martin!!

Your photos could fetch thousands...

🙏💗🙏

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

It is likened to undertaking an all-out jousting war for justice except that all combatants are mounted on snails, and using pugel sticks instead of lances! Beating at the door of the justice system anywhere is like trying to wear your way through stone with water. It will work but it takes enormous amounts of energy to make the slightest notable progress.

I feel like a "Don Quixote" fool sometimes, and everyone around me talks about it under their breath about it and thinks you are on a fool's errand. It has caused enormous marital strife in my life.

It can be a lonely path...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Bring That EBS!

When your sheep family ignores you because you have tried to save/improve their lives with vaccine warnings, mammogram warnings, health lies... The worst are the young who believe everything the TV tells them, as I did at their age. Gnashing of Teeth.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hear ya . . . Hang in there Martin! Read your latest post. You truly are a gift 📦. Always know how beautiful you are because your writing reaches our souls and you truly are writing a history of these crazy times. I wonder if you understand that your insights make us feel less alone. Your words always resonate with our hearts. Things will get better because we BELIEVE and faith will keep us all strong 💪.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

That’s the ONLY thing keeping me from unleashing an ass whoopin on a lot of people.

Craig dropped this earlier Martin….
We are so close my fellow
British Patriot.❤️🙏🏽❤️

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I had a dream that I was flying in my dream like a bird through the sky,

(2) Show this thread