Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

I have never understood what is "fun" about a life of partying, listening to worldly music, sleeping around. Believe me, in my younger years I tried, but not the life for me. All the drinking does is make you sick, give you hangovers, and fry brain cells. No thank you. I had migraines most of my life and adding more pain isn't for me. Guess I was called to Christ at a young age. I grew up in it. And that is the way I came back to. My relationship with God is everything to me. He has brought me through so much, beginning with when I was two years old and had my tonsils removed. My heart stopped twice. But God. I'm still here. He has saved me from so much in my life, I cannot thank Him enough. Think about it. What did God save you from? Are you showing Him your thankfulness for that? Or are you serving yourself and your worldly pleasures?

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

I was a "Late Bloomer" 🌺 Myra. 😊
Good 😊 🌄 Morning.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Myra Raney, click on at the bottom under it