Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

I have never understood what is "fun" about a life of partying, listening to worldly music, sleeping around. Believe me, in my younger years I tried, but not the life for me. All the drinking does is make you sick, give you hangovers, and fry brain cells. No thank you. I had migraines most of my life and adding more pain isn't for me. Guess I was called to Christ at a young age. I grew up in it. And that is the way I came back to. My relationship with God is everything to me. He has brought me through so much, beginning with when I was two years old and had my tonsils removed. My heart stopped twice. But God. I'm still here. He has saved me from so much in my life, I cannot thank Him enough. Think about it. What did God save you from? Are you showing Him your thankfulness for that? Or are you serving yourself and your worldly pleasures?

I was a "Late Bloomer" 🌺 Myra. 😊
Good 😊 🌄 Morning.

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning, Brian. Have a blessed day!