DOES IT PISS YOU OFF THAT
THE DEEP STATE KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOU
THAN YOU DO?

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

What [they] learn about us SCARES [them].
We are not controlled by [their] fear mongering, illusions, and lies.
We are also growing in number every moment of every day!
NCSWIC
It is [their] world that is being destroyed not ours!
"The Best Is Yet To Come"
Praise God!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

got a whole lot of great comments, but I love your's the best😊

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and their shit is out there for us to stick our noses into, so it's called a boomerang

send their shit karma back to them so they choke on their own shit

Homeschooling grandkids Raising Chickens and growing Avocados Horsemanship Acreage Coastal Ranch Christ Family Country Trump

it motivated people to get out of their comfort zones and research the corruption in government which led us down the rabbit hole us now seeing how much they lie to cover for their dirty deeds. WE NO LONGER trust anyone with our families we homeschool and turn off the propaganda THAT really pisses them off

Then they also know that in my home we worship God, not politicians, not trending fashion, not TikTok influencers; and certainly not the almighty dollar.

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

This why I forget to take my cell phone with me when I go to the range, and, I only pay in cash.

(1) Show this thread

They eat children drink human blood sacrifice humans I could go on n on❗️I know enough about the Parasite so call elites❗️So if they know all of my business I give two F$&ks❗️My life is clean honest😏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Honestly, they can kiss my ass.

This is a temporary realm, which I will eventually leave, and [they] aren't coming with me.

I'm an infinite being, born of the Creator...and there's nothing more powerful than that.

Irish, Polish, Slovakian, Soldierian, Southern. lol They can hear them BREATHING> we win. : ) Yep another reason they cut hard lines and went to cells, tracking devices. Used to tell folks folks that when they first came out, they were like that is crazy no they don't. HELLO>

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m not worried about that, NCSWIC

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

well they believe I am powerful then also.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

WHs know all this, too.
They also know all this about everyone in the ds.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

🔥 Don't sweat demons... We have The Lord 🙏

ONI - WHITEKNIGHT , SPECIAL UNIT ( SNIPER )

ITS WORSE FOR THE I-PHONE USERS 😁

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication

at apple prices, too

(1) Show this thread