Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

BQQM Law just posted Mcveighs picture along side of a military officer, looking at both pictures, that’s the infamous Ray from J6

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Same person!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Took looking up a J6 photo and lining it up with the other two

(1) Show this thread

Once a fed always a fed

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

One & the same I believe! Good job Paul!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

A bunch of criminals!!!

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Ray Epps

Exactly, put his picture next to those and realize he’s around 20 years older and tell me I’m wrong

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Great find!!! Cant imagine how many of these through the years, all the explosions, shootings...😳🤔😠👹

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I got it from@physics171 post earlier this evening.

(1) Show this thread

How far off the bubble am I???

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Thinking there must an image site that can compare/age images.

(1) Show this thread

I tried to send that post to Law,3 times but it was filtered like I never sent it

In response Paul Robb to his Publication
(1) Show this thread