AU Mountain Island party! 🎉🎉🎉

VK: My host wants to hang with you all!

1:53pm Eastern

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Hey Joey, somehow you knew what many of us needed today. We truly are a connected family here on AU. Keep smiling and cheers to you!

I not only see a smiling patriot; I also see an Arcimoto Fun Utility Vehicle (FUV), and a "host" comment from VK. Imagine that: two super cool and uplifting patriots in one post! Then there is that whole anon mind thing that makes me wonder: should I be looking for anything more here?

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Boy, great timing Joey!!!! I have to take my mom to get a biopsy done today and I am struggling to get out of bed. I got this now Bud. Thanks for the love!!! Thanks VK!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Joey Light!!!! So good to see you Patriot!! Much LOVE to you!! 🙏 💕

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Mr. Joey, Sir,
You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Father God
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
FIRST IN ALL Things.

As My Family
Goes To And Fro...
I ALWAYS Shared,
AND
You Sir ARE Family.

"Please,
Stay Focused...
Please,
Stay The Course...
AND Please,
Most Importantly,
Stay Happy"
In Jesus Name Amen.
💕🙏💕🌼

Rock 'n Roll Joey!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

There's The Light!
Look'n Good, Hey Joey

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😊😘🎉

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Joey!

Don't forget EPSOM salt soaks.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Joseph is handsome!

He looks like a fun dude. I like fun folks. lol

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

A Duck fan... That's all this former resident of the Communist Republic of Ore-GONE needs to know.

I knew I loved him for more than his mere relentless pursuit of FREEDOM and LOVE!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Immediate take on that picture was "Don Jr.?"

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yeah Joey! 😍🙏

I wouldn’t mind an anonup photo reveal….. I know we have the best looking Patriots. Hi Joey!! 😍

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Here for you in the depths and the heights... WWG1WGA

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

give that dude $5 and his ptsd just evaporates. truly an amazing person...

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Just so wonderful!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

We all love you Joey 👍👍

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Hi Joey🤚🏻

OUR DEAR JOEY AND VK
I LOVE THIS SMILING PICTURE OF JOEY !!!!!!!
GLORY TO GOD !!!!!!!!