Only people mentioned by @SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response We Are One to her Publication

Real actual Germs don't ever want to meet Gods imunity system in a dark alley

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

And don't forget the "Vaccine".

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Also fast food, soda, bottled water, sugar, lack of exercise, fresh air, hydration, spiritual care. 😉

How are we still alive? For me, it started when I was in 4th grade, 1960, when ALL the children in Grammar School were given polio shots. Next, it was a big announcement in our very small town, that they were going to protect our teeth by putting Floride ☣️ in our drinking water. Then, they scared us to death with sirens 🚨 and the threat of being nuked by Russians via Cuba. They had us crouch under our desk surface, put our head down, place our arm over the back of our head and close our eyes and we would be safe.. 🙄 All it did for me was to give me nightmares of being Nuked!!

Yep, been trying to kill us for a very long time.. 😈

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Chemtrails and EMF radiation (radio waves, specifically) are the two biggest contributing factors IMO. They are pretty much unavoidable, while the others are for the most part.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I totally agree!