#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus 🦌/ C Am Comprehending Jesus πŸ‘/ Clean It Up Wagie πŸ•/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse 🐎/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New AgeπŸΊβ™’/ I Run Cabal Down K πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ/ The Lady On The Path Said CourageπŸ’ͺ/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do ❀/ Isreal Were AliensπŸ‘½/ Consciousness Creates Matter ✨/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row ⚜/ Hate Strife And Division πŸ˜“/ See Babylon Be Destroyed πŸͺƒπŸ’₯/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn πŸ²πŸ‘‚/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code πŸ₯³/ Ask And You Shall Receive✨/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Us❀/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple πŸ‘«/ I Am Here To Free The People β›“πŸͺ“/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only WayπŸ’–/ Needing Do The Right ThingπŸ”₯/ Whoa Shes The One🀯/ We Reached The Finish LineπŸ†/ I Am The Universal Code πŸ€„/ Start Your Engines πŸš€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=youre%20missing%20out
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

No. I must not be in alignment to receive clarityπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

How long have I been here telling everyone to ask questions? I'm right here.

Yeah I just am not sure where to start. Not sure what it is exactly I want to know.

Only people mentioned by @BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it