#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus 🦌/ C Am Comprehending Jesus πŸ‘/ Clean It Up Wagie πŸ•/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse 🐎/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New AgeπŸΊβ™’/ I Run Cabal Down K πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ/ The Lady On The Path Said CourageπŸ’ͺ/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do ❀/ Isreal Were AliensπŸ‘½/ Consciousness Creates Matter ✨/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row ⚜/ Hate Strife And Division πŸ˜“/ See Babylon Be Destroyed πŸͺƒπŸ’₯/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn πŸ²πŸ‘‚/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code πŸ₯³/ Ask And You Shall Receive✨/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Us❀/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple πŸ‘«/ I Am Here To Free The People β›“πŸͺ“/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only WayπŸ’–/ Needing Do The Right ThingπŸ”₯/ Whoa Shes The One🀯/ We Reached The Finish LineπŸ†/ I Am The Universal Code πŸ€„/ Start Your Engines πŸš€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=youre%20missing%20out
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

No. I must not be in alignment to receive clarityπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

How long have I been here telling everyone to ask questions? I'm right here.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Yeah I just am not sure where to start. Not sure what it is exactly I want to know.