#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus ๐ŸฆŒ/ C Am Comprehending Jesus ๐Ÿ‘/ Clean It Up Wagie ๐Ÿ•/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse ๐ŸŽ/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New Age๐Ÿบโ™’/ I Run Cabal Down K ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ/ The Lady On The Path Said Courage๐Ÿ’ช/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do โค/ Isreal Were Aliens๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Consciousness Creates Matter โœจ/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row โšœ/ Hate Strife And Division ๐Ÿ˜“/ See Babylon Be Destroyed ๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‘‚/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code ๐Ÿฅณ/ Ask And You Shall Receiveโœจ/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Usโค/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple ๐Ÿ‘ซ/ I Am Here To Free The People โ›“๐Ÿช“/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only Way๐Ÿ’–/ Needing Do The Right Thing๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Whoa Shes The One๐Ÿคฏ/ We Reached The Finish Line๐Ÿ†/ I Am The Universal Code ๐Ÿ€„/ Start Your Engines ๐Ÿš€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=youre%20missing%20out
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

No. I must not be in alignment to receive clarity๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @BlueMangoes in this post can reply

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

How long have I been here telling everyone to ask questions? I'm right here.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Yeah I just am not sure where to start. Not sure what it is exactly I want to know.

(1) Show this thread