#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How fooken dare these [D]'s compare Jan 6th fake riots to 9/11.
Just wait how this booms on them.
We Will Never Forget 911. The TRUTH will come out.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The TRUTH behind 9/11...

I dont know about a Nessara law being passed or about total debt forgivness but what we do know lends credibility to a new monetary system and new elections coming.

1. The probability of a new monetary system and new elections coming gets highing every day.

2. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after the International Banking Cartel system collapses.

3. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after our corrupt Corp Governemental system collapses.

Anyone who doesn't believe 1, 2,or 3 is possible hasn't been paying attention.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

some of this has been questionable for me. I get but don't in other ways.. what about some money that exist in ppls accounts? I don't have a lot but I have some. Still trying to figure it out..anyone?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

So im with you. A lot we dont know yet. Money in our accounts i would think would be traded for new currency.

(1) Show this thread

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

You know, I wish we all knew because that would be the ultimate payback right. Shutting the evil doer's down. Making the very thing that made them evil worth (0) ZERO. The only thing right now you can by with Crypto is a hitman and a tesla car? According to the bible,

Ezekiel 7:19
"'They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

The left is all in favor of a new reset , the brains of Davos ... there is a chilling video of thier wants, and we get to be their tools. I'll look for it asap.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Either way. Those two systems will end. It will either be replaced with our doom or our freedom.#TheGreatAwakening

(1) Show this thread