#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How fooken dare these [D]'s compare Jan 6th fake riots to 9/11.
Just wait how this booms on them.
We Will Never Forget 911. The TRUTH will come out.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

So, who doesn't knwo grammar and how to spell? And which government document would have "boogy man" in it? Just saying...

Authors Bio is that of a dissident, evidently his journalism turned against him. http://www.ini-world-report.org/2017/05/20/how-to-spot-fake-news/

There is no result to any reference of NESARA in the Congressional Records of the 107th Congress. Where else might this be located?
This is really frustrating not being able to confirm anything.

What is this document, opened to page 27-28?
I would be curious to read its entirety. I agree and often thought if all these countries are bankrupt how is it that debt exists? Then being told 1% was being paid everything while the masses did without, obviously felt rigged; a broken system needs to be scuttled.

Where do I find this documentation of Sept. 9, 2001, declaring Nesara into law? I just need facts and several reference points to stay sain.

It's from the book NESARA 1 listed at the bottom of the page. It was written by David E. Robinson and is available on Amazon. 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

The morning I entered down the Never-Ending Rabbit Hole.
It's been a Long Journey.

that level of evil can not be reconciled...

In response Helen VP Patton to her Publication

no words...

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

The first sentence makes no sense. The Suprme court "oredered
Congress after much negotiation. First, negotiations between whom - SCOTUS doesn't negotiate. And if SCOTUS made an order, that order had to have a decision with it - what decision are we talking about. Every SCOTUS decision carries great import - such as Roe v. Wade. What is the decision of such import here?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I dont know about a Nessara law being passed or about total debt forgivness but what we do know lends credibility to a new monetary system and new elections coming.

1. The probability of a new monetary system and new elections coming gets highing every day.

2. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after the International Banking Cartel system collapses.

3. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after our corrupt Corp Governemental system collapses.

Anyone who doesn't believe 1, 2,or 3 is possible hasn't been paying attention.

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

You know, I wish we all knew because that would be the ultimate payback right. Shutting the evil doer's down. Making the very thing that made them evil worth (0) ZERO. The only thing right now you can by with Crypto is a hitman and a tesla car? According to the bible,

Ezekiel 7:19
"'They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

some of this has been questionable for me. I get but don't in other ways.. what about some money that exist in ppls accounts? I don't have a lot but I have some. Still trying to figure it out..anyone?

(4) Show this thread

NESARA .

Tim Osman? 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Really want this to be true but does anyone have some thick sauce on it? I seem to only come up with sources of sources with clear confirmation bias.

Everyone wants the truth to come out thats be hidden. There is lots of great information in that book and you can order it on Amazon or order thru a local bookstore! The truth has been hidden for a reason. [They] dont want that information out.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

Casey Dee. YOU HAVE IT RIGHT !!! THATS WHAT WE TRIED TO GET OUT ON 9/11/01’

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

im reading this book too rifht nie. its Nesara 1

In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

Awesome!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I always felt the 9/11 death count seemed far too low.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

I always thought that too! There was way more thatn 2752!! Now we know!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yet NO one is hearing us! HEADS MUST ROLL!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Monsters, satanists and criminals the Bushes and many others...

and then there is Paradise, California.

In response Tara Harris to her Publication

My Aunt's home burned to the groud there. I grew up and went to college not far from there. Its soooo sad! We know DEW's were used!!!

In response Tara Harris to her Publication

Thats what I keep getting. DEW's. But Why?

(2) Show this thread

Oh yes I remember delta force in the Navy seal storm in the White House forcing Clinton to sign the document while holding him at gunpoint and if I remember correctly, the document was kept in the Pentagon the part that George Bush had blown up

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Yes I heard that same thing!

(1) Show this thread

So even Bush got a fair choice for NESARA, instead decided to betray the people?

May he burn well and long..

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

thank you

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

You're welcome! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread