How fooken dare these [D]'s compare Jan 6th fake riots to 9/11.
Just wait how this booms on them.
We Will Never Forget 911. The TRUTH will come out.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

VK missed you mucho!!!!!

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

gotta say VK .. mahon
thats the truth
*man

I'm ready for the truth to be known. My biggest hopes are for JFK and 9/11 to be released. The Bush's deserve what's coming to them.

Please Dear God this is my greatest prayer, for all to know the truth!!!! expose the real criminals forever!! so we can unite an blast their asses off to oblivion!!! maybe thats what happemed to them in the first place they were thrown out!! 😮🧘‍♀️

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

This post made me tear up .... that's making a mockery of what they know they did 💔

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

How fooken dare they on 9/11!!!!
And how fooken dare they, they DARED!!!!
mess with our lives all these years!! Just thinking about it....!!!

I'm not looking forward to another week of waiting. C'est la vie, we waited this long. Go DJT, go Q kick some ass.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Timber!

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

YES to your comment.

(1) Show this thread

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

I know this will not happen on my timeline or anyone's really, but I PRAY these evil demons are exposed and DESPOSED OF in the very VERY near future!🙏🙏🙏

you are the nail....you are the boom master! boom away! boom away! boom away!!! membr like ali.boom away!

In response joe honne to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

BOOM-erang! i'm listening to all these lies closely, and i am actually getting EXCITED ... all will be "right"soon (at least for US😉) ... I'm thinking of getting a little "first aid kit" together (for those that are not on our path) - filled with hugs, tissues, a bible and a warm blanket!❤️

pissed level hasn't gone up i would say after that it would be a 9.6.....

Listening to that made my blood boil. Absolutely sickeming.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Disgusting to compare them, these people are sick - Q

it is beyond offensive to me

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

The truth has been out since immediately after 9/11, the evidence poured out like a flood with many witnesses, experts, vids, solid proof. I made fliers with all the info. back then and passed them out to family, strangers, everywhere I went. At least half the country or more have known the truth for yrs.. I travel and have had so many others tell me the same. The truth has been out, but justice has never even begun and it's been talked about for another few yrs. that the truth will come out. Don't believe at this point, any will pay the price for these crimes.
I think this is the truth

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had other thing to do today, thank goodness cause I probably would have hurt my TV if I had listened to those treasonous pieces of shit long today at the trial!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

To be fair the same people who planned 9/11 are probably the same minds who planned 1/6. They have that in common. They're still fooked.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Sir, would you really have it any other way? I mean they are not only digging their graves willingly they are placing the noose around their necks....it's EPIC. Trump owns them...Do not think for one minute the chess master isn't calling the shots.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

TS 10:02 2 10

9 / ! ! we will never forget!
11 / 22 we will never forget!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

They were warned.

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Hubby said the same. I can't watch it.

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

well one thing they got right the dems did 9/11 and the dems did January 6 so at least that part is true hmm

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I've been saying for 2 days that I cant wait to see this boomerang. Anxiously waiting, it's going to be great to see.

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

agreed!!! that's the only reason why i can even listen to it! my only concern is for the friends and family who need to catch up ... i'm putting myself at the "ready" for people (many) that will need comfort in our own circles! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything