Good afternoon Patriots. What we all doing on this lovely 11/11?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://twitter.com/Cassandra4K/status/1726977630203965731

That's from me. I'm the Cassandra persona there as you see. I would say, please don't go away. Don't go where we can't follow...and well, I would miss you.

Haven't been on AU very often since I can find you on X now...........heartbroken to see you go. You are one of the best. Will miss you terribly. 😭

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Watching feel good Hallmark movies.

I hope you're doing okay today. Glad to have followed you here during the purge. Anons were so large that no platform could hold us. In the end we win?

🇨🇦NICK🇨🇦 NICK@CTV 🥸 Enjoy The Show 💥💥💥

. VK-004.01 🥸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Vincent.

Nana knows you see!

We will be...

"TAKIN BACK WHAT THE ENEMY STOLE"
from America on 11/22/1963
when the dark angel stole our counties future!

Thank you for being here, thank you for playing!

https://youtu.be/5MTbbrTb9rk?si=5RmqVySZKF6L9-WG

Take It All Back - Tauren Wells, We The Kingdom, Davies | Christian Lyric Music Video - YouTube

“Take It All Back” is the title track off Tauren Well's latest EP. This song with We The Kingdom and Davies is described as a bold battle cry, an anthem for ...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What's Happening Nana! Have an awesome day today. Good 😊 🌄 morning.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Thank you VK . Can we manifest you staying with us ?

Not sure you will see this prior to leaving but I wanted to tell you thank you for being a light in the darkness. Your guidance has been a comfort during these uncertain times. I took your advice and finally found my people😉 I wish you didn't have to leave but I believe you will be back in your true form. May God bless you always.
https://youtu.be/Vpy3ucLA7Ik?si=H6ds6xonqfMowrwK

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Beautiful!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

So beautifully uplifting💕

(2) Show this thread

😘Hi patriots. I guess your age is 49 years 😁😎

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I guessed 55 only cuz’ I like that number
adds up to a 10 👍😋

(1) Show this thread

😢going to miss you!!! thank you for everything and for bringing us together.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We will all miss our VK!

Nana believes his energy will not be gone forever.

Energy never disappears, sometimes it changes in appearance and function but energy remains.

I really hope change comes before you have to go. Really don’t want you to leave, VK… just sayin it.

I will start by simply saying thank you! You have kept everyone together and provided a platform for us to stay together. You have provided much comfort and support by re-posting our posts asking for help or prayers. Acts of kindness can make all the difference. You have taught us many things and given us encouragement. I wish you and your family many blessings just as you have blessed many of us. God speed

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just hanging out on 11/12 wondering what this new timeline is all about.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

This am felt evil was taking an upper hand in the land...

But, now...

We find the things that help us push the darkness away.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I sense that a shift in frequency habbened and that you were right- it was almost indiscernible.

🥰

A day at the pool!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK our life’s have change so much we have all been in this together in one way or another I will never forget this love from people we never eva met . You have been such mentor to us and will miss you 😢. Q played such a big role and our support for 45 and our love for this country. I’m going to spell it cuz I know believe in him God bless you always and our warriors of this walk you will always be apart of me Love you Sir carry on our wayward son 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

We celebrate
Veterans Day with friends
gathering at a few places
to break bread together.
It is always
A Good Vibe.
Hope you are doing well.

Love when you stop in to
Raise Our Spirit and Smiles.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Is this the last time you will post on AU? I hope not.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I had to remove myself from the matrix while out in the matrix. Major leap forward here. What a great day. Reading others felt it too.

Hi VK. Great to see you on home base. I see you on X most of the time now. I’m going to miss you when you go. You’ve been an inspiration to me over the last 3 yrs. Thank you for sharing your insights & inspiring videos & comms. I learned a lot from you & many others. Prayers for you & your family.
Hope this makes sense. My gummy is kicking in now. 😁🤪

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So good to see ya VK, we don't get to see ya much, but we will take what we can get! So sorry about you leaving, I pray God Blesses you each and every day. Please stay safe! I'll be seeing ya, I'm sure!

WoW, Missed Ya here VK! On Twitter I see Ya everyday! Glad to See Ya Home! Please come back more often, especially if Your really leaving us on the 22nd! It more relaxed here, no tension!
Lets have a great week, shall we? 🙌🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Thinking of you, sir!
Glad to see your post from yesterday!!!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

😊 ((Hugs)) for you VK. We miss you here on AU.
Me and puppers just chillin..

It was a great day. My wife's birthday. Went thrifting looking for treasures and had a nice lunch in our local old town. Our teenage kids were nice enough to join us and were quite pleasant. Sunny and mid sixties. Beautiful day...