Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

How do you figure the GCR this coming weekend?

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

I'm not ready for GRC, I just ordered more silver tonight. I'd like to get it first. LOL

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

The GCR can't happen until the Fed is dissolved. Do you have a source?

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Just 1 mention.

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Has it been televised or put out for public consumption? No. Have we seen or heard of US having the gold, internet outages to put us on QFS system and digital wallets been set up on everybody so money isnt lost? yes. We know some have testified to debts being paid (test run) and stimulus given out quickly, also a part of the new reset. Wallstreet and Spaceforce a part. Evidence is many parts and can be seen.

(2) Show this thread