πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

que se passe t'il aujourd'hui?πŸ₯Έ

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

How do you figure the GCR this coming weekend?

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

We are ready. Global currency reset.

(1) Show this thread

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Excuse me but what is in that pic you have in there 4 times...It's hard to see? It looks like 3 chairs around a table? Can you elaborate for us please? Thanks! JVB

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I can't tell either. I went in search for clearer pic. to no avail. i'll keep trying. I will inquire from Whip.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

It a Phoenix, I believe it's the image of the Economist magazine 33 years ago.

(2) Show this thread

What exactly is the media blackout for tho? I know we are going through the bs impeachment. But can't really understand what exactly they will want to black out?

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response funker junkie to his Publication

hides the fact they are arrested and also to prevent false information

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

THISπŸ‘‡
BREAKING NEWS! DEFENSE AGENCY YT SHOW TODAY CONFIRMED
πŸ’₯THE DOOMSDAY PLANE FLEW OUT OF A TAMPA AIR FORCE BASE ON SUPERBOWL DAY!πŸ’₯ DOOMSDAY PLANE IS STATE OF THE ART. ABLE TO WITHDSTAND ELECTO MAGNETIC BLASTS, ETC. DJT HAS ALL PLANES!

πŸ’₯ALSO DEFENSE ORDERED 36K TROOPS TO TAMPA BY THE 3RD OF MARCH!πŸ’₯ YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! OMG!

EARLIER SHOW BROKE DOWN INFO & MISINFO WE'RE SEEING IN MSM, ETC. HE SAID, CNN=C_I_A, INFOWARS=NAVY/INTEL, QUE=MILITARY. "IN WAR, ALL WILL SKEW TIMELINES & INFO LIKE GEN. FLYNN JUST DID." ART OF WAR!
WATCH 😁
https://youtu.be/aofmM6-vblw

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

the MICKEY HANDS AT 2 AND 10!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN ???
ANONS ARE PRAYING !!! LET IT BEGIN

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

What does Blackout mean??

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

10 days comm. blackout?

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

internets reset to QFS bypass current intenet set up.

(2) Show this thread