Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen. I keep telling people that. WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

RE-MEMBER!

It was the TYRANNICAL, BIG BROTHER, GLOBALIST "Democratic" Party that MARCHED in LOCK STEP with the World Economic Forum DEPOPULATION Plans FORCED People to Wear Masks that COMPROMISED their own Natural Immune Systems and "Mandated" the taking of an EXPERIMENTAL M-RNA Shot MASK-ERADING as a Traditional Vaccine.

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

State rights vs. Federalism explained

States: Individuals
Federal Government: The club.

The Federal Government is like a club formed by individuals, and that is its only claim to existence. Bad factions took over the club & it became a cult. Cult leaders insists its members no longer have sovereignty. Time to dissolve a corrupt cult, and instate a new, reformed club.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Tell that to Kash. He don't seem to understand this.....

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

"democracy" is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. This Constitutionally Limited Republic affords the sheep the means to contest the vote.

AKA - MOBOCRACY where 51 decide to rape and murder the 49 because they have a majority.

And this country's party that has lost its collective mind is called democrat, not democratic.
A bit of a difference.